Friday, December 6, 2013

Enzo moved to Bitbucket

This is just a short blogpost about some modifications to the Enzo project. 

First of all I changed the build from one monolithic project to a multi project gradle setup.
With this approach each package will now be created as a single jar which makes it possible to use only parts of the library (e.g. only the Led). 
When you build the library it will also create the single jar file that contains all controls like before.
This is something that was on my to do list for some time and today I finally did the conversion.

And because I was changing the whole setup I decided to change the repository hosting from github to bitbucket.

At the moment you will find the "old" version on github and the new version on bitbucket but I will remove the repo from github in the near future.

Here is the link to the new repository on bitbucket:

This was the first time I setup a multi project build with gradle in IntelliJ 13 and I hope everything works like expected, so if you have problems with building the project, please let me know.

That's it for enjoy the upcoming weekend and keep coding...

No comments:

Post a Comment