Thursday, February 28, 2019

New charts...

Aloha,

Last year I superivsed two students from the FHNW in Switzerland at a work which was about creating two charts for my JavaFX charts library.
Unfortunately I simply was too busy to add them to the library but yesterday I finally found the time to do so.
So now you will find two new charts in the charts library which are a Pareto chart and a Force Directed Chart.
But first I have to say a big thank you to the two guys who did most of the work to make this charts happen, it is

Michael Läuchli and Stefan Mettler

They did a fantastic job in implementing these two charts and I'm more than happy to have the charts in my library.

The Pareto chart looks as follows:


The demo to test that chart can be found in the test package so feel free to play around with it.

The Force Directed Graph is more or less a copy of the d3 version of that chart and looks as follows:


You can load in different data and visualize it either using the mouse to organize the chart or use physics to let the chart organize itself.

The charts library can be found as always on github...

So have fun playing around with charts and keep coding...


No comments:

Post a Comment